The Student Room Group

Student Finance Northern Ireland

I was wondering when do student finance ni usually give their first payment? My application is still 'pending' and I'm wondering when they'll give their first payments..
Original post by davidosullivan
I was wondering when do student finance ni usually give their first payment? My application is still 'pending' and I'm wondering when they'll give their first payments..

Hi there, we advise you to contact SFNI
Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi there, we advise you to contact SFNI
Thanks, Isaac

Hopefully, I get it on time! My situation is awkward because my parents separated before I was born & they sent a letter back basically asking for proof but we had no divorce papers as they were never married, so we had to get a priest who knows us to write a letter, and then I sent photocopies thinking that’s what we had to do but it’s originals. They were all sent away two weeks ago so just hoping they get it. The finance office is 20 mins away from me. I’m just worrying because I don’t wanna go to uni without 0 confirmation from them.

Then I emailed the woman who emailed my mum about the proof of separation and she said this

Hi David

We are dealing with a huge volume of mail at the moment and are only beginning to open the end of last week's mail, we only receive and send out once a week so it will take a little time for your documents to be acknowledged.

Regards
Original post by davidosullivan
Hopefully, I get it on time! My situation is awkward because my parents separated before I was born & they sent a letter back basically asking for proof but we had no divorce papers as they were never married, so we had to get a priest who knows us to write a letter, and then I sent photocopies thinking that’s what we had to do but it’s originals. They were all sent away two weeks ago so just hoping they get it. The finance office is 20 mins away from me. I’m just worrying because I don’t wanna go to uni without 0 confirmation from them.

Then I emailed the woman who emailed my mum about the proof of separation and she said this

Hi David

We are dealing with a huge volume of mail at the moment and are only beginning to open the end of last week's mail, we only receive and send out once a week so it will take a little time for your documents to be acknowledged.

Regards

I hope you also get this resolved in time also, I know you are worried about this. However because we are Student Finance England, I do not know how Student Finance Northern Ireland operate or their timescale etc so I wouldn't want to give you wrong information which is why it will be better for you to speak to SFNI instead of SFE.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending