Shed some light on this women! Watch

Fabregas1989
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
There's this girl I've known for a year, we worked together full-time til June, when I left.

We got on really well. I went round her house a few times for tea, went out for drinks and stuff and flirted the whole time we were together. People asked us if we were a couple, sadly no as she has a boyfriend.

I'm not naive or being young when I say about flirting. She told me she thought I was attractive, and I said the same, because she's fit as.

I picked her up for work every day at 7.50am, took her home and stuff. We texted a lot, and I wrote her a valentines card but never gave it to her because of her boyfriend.

She has replied to my texts twice since June. She's on a contract and her boyfriend doesn't suspect anything, so those excuses are out. I've texted her probaly 10 times in 3 months, and not in a nasty/stalkerish/weird way, just askin her how things are and about our mutual friend and stuff.

Particularly, she hasn't replied when I mentioned meeting up. So why hasn't she replied?

If you were in her situation, what would you think to a valentines card? Not now obviously but on valentines. Would it be weird?
Draconis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe she's realised that she doesn't want to jeopardise things with her boyfriend..
OiaB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Perhaps the mere fact she has a boyfriend is why she's not replying. Especially if she saw you as flirtatious, and maybe not being so herself. Just friendly?

Card = no no. Not advisable. Sorry :p:

And maybe her b/f does suspect something? Perhaps he didn't like you picking her up everyday, working together etc. Maybe sees you as a threat. There are lots of explanations...
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
From what you have said it sounds like shes probably not so intrested anymore. Perhaps the fact that she hasnt seen you, has made her forget how much she liked your originally etc.
If shes not replying to your texts then its probably best just to leave it, as you don't want to seem too full on especially as shes already taken.

I'm not too sure about the Valentines card idea either. I mean, peoples feelings towards each other change over time and it might be a bit odd for you to suddenly send her something like that especially when shes been ignoring your texts and you havnt seen her for a while.

Personally, I think its probably best if you put this all behind you and try looking out for someone new. Shes taken for a start off, and there must be loads of equally lovely women out there!
Fabregas1989
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Draconis)
Maybe she's realised that she doesn't want to jeopardise things with her boyfriend..
Before yous all get carried away with romance, she's cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had
Draconis
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Fabregas1989)
Before yous all get carried away with romance, she's cheated on every boyfriend she's ever had
People change. Anyway, doesn't really seem like she's that interested in you anyway.. Not meant as an insult or anything, just saying what I think.
Drexl
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Maybe she's found another boy to cheat on her boyfriend with, one who is a whole lot better looking and a much nicer personality.
sleeptodream
Report 10 years ago
shes trying to distance herself, sorry mate but you should back off shes not interested in that way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1067)
79.04%
Leave (283)
20.96%

Watched Threads