JOJO chat - josuke should appear in future parts

Watch
megan_e
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
does anyone remember the scene where josuke was a child and someone saved his life by pushing the car in the snow storm?
I remember that scene and wonder who it was, i thought they would reveal that by the end of part4, its probably josuke himself but how? btw who is your fave jojo and why, also your fave villain so far? ive only watched until part 5 waiting for part 6 to come out!!!
Last edited by megan_e; 7 months ago
megan_e
Rep:
?
forgot to mention,i thought kira was so interesting also rohan is hilarious, basically part 4 is my favourite also i love jotaro so much, i wonder how part 6 will turn out though, ive heard it will be jotaro's daughter, which will be interesting, ive been wondering, has joseph died already? awww sad times, he was so funny although a little weird at the start of part 3
Last edited by megan_e; 6 months ago
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
So I'm gonna start part 4 soon but I basically know what's happening in the later parts. So far my fav villian is ofc Dio sama~~~ tho Kira is getting there too.

I'm excited for part 6 tho!
Hiro2468
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by megan_e)
forgot to mention,i thought kira was so interesting also rohan is hilarious, basically part 4 is my favourite also i love jotaro so much, i wonder how part 6 will turn out though, ive heard it will be jotaro's daughter, which will be interesting, ive been wondering, has joseph died already? awww sad times, he was so funny although a little annoying at the start of part 3
Jotaro is my fav jojo tho I thought Joseph was really clever in part 2 cuz damn some of the things this geezer would think of was really smart! Was wondering why Joseph didnt become a vampire at the end of part 3?
megan_e
Rep:
?
oh, do you mean the bit after jotaro defeated dio then there was a blood transfusion, yeah i was confused too! i looked it up and a user from fandom said this: "When one gives immortal blood to a mortal, the mortal turns into an immortal.
Since Dio was dead when Jotaro decided to give his blood to Joseph, Dio was no longer immortal so his blood couldn't make Joseph immortal."
this is the link: https://jojo.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:14020
megan_e
Rep:
?
since you've watched part 3, which character death was the saddest up until that point? kakyoin is funny especially the rero rero moments, as well as the scene where he plays a video game against the villain who turns him into a puppet, (he was also an interesting villain i forgot his name though!) but as a whole i wasn't that sad y'know, i think i was more sad when avdol died. what about you?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hi
bobandmorty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
yo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (244)
51.37%
No (231)
48.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise