The Student Room Group

First holiday with boyfriend

I am 18 female and my boyfriend is 19 and we have been talking about going on holiday abroad. It will be our first time going alone. Does anyone have any helpful tips or advice ? What was your first holiday like with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Really fun because u get to spend time together, I would just research the area u are going so u can go on cute dates, go to the beach together, go to a water park or theme park together. It’s just really whatever you’re in to. But holidays can sometimes cause arguments so please try to enjoy it aha and don’t get stressed.
Aw how cute :h:

My first holiday with my girlfriend was to Miami beach. I remember us standing in the very warm ocean and having little fish swimming around our ankles. It was awesome. But the restaurants were so expensive so we walked to a supermarket and bought some cheese, ham, and bread and made sandwiches for lunch every day to save some money. :tongue:

I would advise going somewhere where the cost of living is low. I also went to Krakow with my girlfriend and we could eat and drink like kings, everything was so cheap.
beware of scammers :smile:
Reply 4
I went to Paris with my 1st girlfriend, in December so it was a tad cold. It was a magical experience but also a little intense, we’d only been together a couple of months. I would say chose an interesting venue that appeals to you both, reflect on any weather constraints (too hot, too cold), book as nice a hotel as you can afford, research good places to eat in advance. Should be fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending