The Student Room Group

Opposites attract?

Do u think people that are different get along better or people that are the same? And what do u think has to b similar or different about them? Interests? Thoughts? Personalities?
Reply 1
i believe there's more strength in similarity
Reply 2
I think that people who have the same general mindset and sense of humour get along best, but opposites do attract - if two people are different in other ways, such as their interests, the way they were brought up or their hobbies are different, it makes for more interesting conversation and communication between them.

Therefore, it is important for two people to get along that they are fundamentally similar, but also different, as a relationship would be boring if they were exactly the same!
I think it depends if you're complete opposites you will clash too much and the relationship will be a mess. Whereas if you have a lot in similarities you can relate and get along. But at the same time if you're too similar to each other for example an angry impulsive person in an argument with another angry impulsive person is not a good match :redface:
I think it’s important that u have similar moral values, have similar interests in hobbies, entertainment, even sexually into similar stuff. But it’s good to have differences because there is more stuff to learn, new things to experience with each other and gives you a healthy break from each other to spend time with your friends or doing things on your own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending