Middle class/academic women are inherently sexually purer?

Watch this thread
JestesWiatrem
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is it fair to say they rarely pursue reckless copulations for the sake of it and and only after a very long period of dating.

One rarely sees the unabashed sexual debauchery and habits more frequently associated the lower middle class like twerking, Instagram, drinking or tattoo possession. They tend to be devoted to family, higher learning and helping in their community. Those would be my observations, hence why the Asian community does well in things like Medicine, Accountancy and so on rather than creative nonsense.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Wow you've managed to make every single sentence reek of snobbery.

And you are also implying that sex has to be expressed in a 'purer', less 'unabashed' way, thus further implying that sex is inherently shameful. Sure, there are intrinsic risks like pregnancy, but a lot of shagging goes on and very little of it leads to accidental infants, so that doesn't really have much moral bearing as an argument. Are you religious, perchance? I don't think it's any of our places to question the sexual validity of women based on their socioeconomic class and the related stereotypes. I'm not particularly attracted to the features you describe, but that's not the point. Don't start threads with stupid concepts like this. Please.
megan_e
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Wow you've managed to make every single sentence reek of snobbery.

And you are also implying that sex has to be expressed in a 'purer', less 'unabashed' way, thus further implying that sex is inherently shameful. Sure, there are intrinsic risks like pregnancy, but a lot of shagging goes on and very little of it leads to accidental infants, so that doesn't really have much moral bearing as an argument. Are you religious, perchance? I don't think it's any of our places to question the sexual validity of women based on their socioeconomic class and the related stereotypes. I'm not particularly attracted to the features you describe, but that's not the point. Don't start threads with stupid concepts like this. Please.
wow! well said!
vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Gotta love a bit of unabashed debauchery
epicflyingcat
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm sure these people you speak of have much more worthwhile lives and are substantially less hateful and judgemental than you are
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
you have a lot to learn, mate :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (121)
41.72%
Not yet, but I will soon (53)
18.28%
No (116)
40%

Watched Threads