The Student Room Group

Checking into a hotel

Can a 20 year old and a 17 year old check into a hotel together? My boyfriend (20) and I (17) are wanting to go away for a short city break for a couple nights during December. However most hotel websites say only over 18s can check in... I know it sounds silly but will they let us check in with each other? We do plan on sharing a room but will they ask to see both of our IDs at check in or only the person's ID who booked the room? Thank youuu Xxx
I think you only have to be 18+ to stay there alone (even that is something not all hotels have) so you and him should be fine there :-)
However, there is expected to be a second wave of covid 19 over the winter, so you might not be able to have this holiday of yours :-(
Reply 2
Aww that’s great thank you! I know :frown:((( I think we going to try and see how things with COVID pan out but hopefully things will be more settled come December time. Stay safe 💖 Xx
Reply 3
Original post by noam03
Can a 20 year old and a 17 year old check into a hotel together? My boyfriend (20) and I (17) are wanting to go away for a short city break for a couple nights during December. However most hotel websites say only over 18s can check in.

Your boyfriend is named on the room and checks in. You then just happen to join him in the room later. Lots of adults check into hotels alone for work and other reasons, it wont raise any suspicion.

Quick Reply

Latest