Eccentric Goatie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I ve made Kent as my firm, now how do i proceed to choose accommodation? Oh and still is the UK gov still financing tuitions? I have the files here to send, but with corona virus will there be any restraints to international students?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you a British passport holder who has lived in Britain for the last 3 years? :confused:
Stephb1502
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No restrictions until next academic year for new starters
Eccentric Goatie
Rep:
?
(Original post by londonmyst)
Are you a British passport holder who has lived in Britain for the last 3 years? :confused:
No
Eccentric Goatie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stephb1502)
No restrictions until next academic year for new starters
But is it certain that next academic year will be restrictions? I mean COVID will probably be mitigated
Stephb1502
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yeah it’s certain, government has issued its statement, SFE already confirming restrictions.
StudentRep Connie
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Eccentric Goatie)
I ve made Kent as my firm, now how do i proceed to choose accommodation? Oh and still is the UK gov still financing tuitions? I have the files here to send, but with corona virus will there be any restraints to international students?
Hey there,

My name is Connie and I am a student/ student rep at the University of Kent. That is great to hear you have made Kent your firm choice, very exciting! Please check out the following link for the accommodation application process: https://www.kent.ac.uk/accommodation. This should be all laid out for you with the different accommodation options and how to apply. Please feel free to ask me my opinion on which I would recommend based on your interests/ budget etc.

I would recommend getting in contact with the Kent international team at [email protected] as they will be happy to clarify any concerns you might have regarding financial information.

I hope this has been useful for you but please get back in touch if you have any further concerns or queries.

Good luck,
Connie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (160)
38.55%
Take autumn exams (126)
30.36%
Look for a job (15)
3.61%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.34%
Take a year out (70)
16.87%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
6.27%

Watched Threads