hi, quik Q: Once you sent off your application form to your LA..... Watch

Misc
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Once you sent off your application form to your LA ,how long was it before you recieived ANY kind of letter stating you have applied for a loan? because i just applied for a tution fee loan rite now and my uni require evidence of who is payin fees by 22nd sept, so i need some evidence to show my uni.

thanks
Misc
Rep:
?
bump..sry
Celifein
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Several weeks. From what I gather, evidence that you've applied won't be enough--you'd need evidence that they're actually going to give you money.

If I were you, I'd go and get a definitive answer now (from your university and/or Student Finance Direct, not TSR), rather than crossing your fingers and hoping something useful arrives in the post in the next 4 weeks.
carlyH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
As above you really need to contact Student Finance or better still try and get through to your local authority.

I'm in the same situation, sent off my forms and evidence about 2 months ago and i'm still waiting. I phone them as often as i can, but it's still awaiting assessment.

Hopefully your university should be understanding. Good Luck!
Misc
Rep:
?
(Original post by Celifein)
Several weeks. From what I gather, evidence that you've applied won't be enough--you'd need evidence that they're actually going to give you money.

If I were you, I'd go and get a definitive answer now (from your university and/or Student Finance Direct, not TSR), rather than crossing your fingers and hoping something useful arrives in the post in the next 4 weeks.
okay ill contact my uni asap
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
26.88%
No (699)
73.12%

Watched Threads