Voxdei
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I can't find the post in which I am told that doing the PGCE on 15 hours or 10 hours' employment is impossible: I don't make the rules of private universities (and thank god they exist).

One thing though, Buckingham does not accept bursary students (if I understand correctly, if you do the PGCE via them, no Govt. bursary can be obtained.

As usual, I feel there are lots of combinations and opportunities we don't get told about - and whatever breaks the stronghold of State training (and being sent to awful schools to train) is fine by me.
bluebeetle
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Digital literacy is an important skill for teachers these days. You can find the thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6601704

If you’re so keen to study via Buckingham, I’d advise going ahead and applying
Voxdei
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bluebeetle)
Digital literacy is an important skill for teachers these days. You can find the thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6601704

If you’re so keen to study via Buckingham, I’d advise going ahead and applying
When are you an advisor on things you don't know.

Who the hell is talking about digital literacy?

If you don't have the inside track on this, can you stop replying.
bluebeetle
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Voxdei)

You're posting on a public forum. It seems rich to expect fantastic advice when you're being so appallingly rude to people who have tried to help you.

Maybe just focus on applying for the teacher training course you want to do, rather than starting new threads every day complaining? Though I had a glance at the Buckingham course I think you're on about, and as far as I can see, it's aimed at people who are already working at a private school that is willing to provide them a mentor. Perhaps you're looking at a different course though, in all honesty, it's not completely clear from your statements here.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bluebeetle)
You're posting on a public forum. It seems rich to expect fantastic advice when you're being so appallingly rude to people who have tried to help you.

Maybe just focus on applying for the teacher training course you want to do, rather than starting new threads every day complaining? Though I had a glance at the Buckingham course I think you're on about, and as far as I can see, it's aimed at people who are already working at a private school that is willing to provide them a mentor. Perhaps you're looking at a different course though, in all honesty, it's not completely clear from your statements here.
PRSOM
(Original post by Voxdei)

If you don't want people to reply to you, don't post questions on a public forum. It really is that simple.

And do stop being so rude - it's entirely unnecessary. Have a look at TSR's rules, which you can find here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (138)
37.3%
Take autumn exams (116)
31.35%
Look for a job (11)
2.97%
Consider an apprenticeship (16)
4.32%
Take a year out (66)
17.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
6.22%

Watched Threads