The Student Room Group

Hermes email

Hi,

So on Tuesday I was sent an email from Hermes about a parcel being sent to me.

I haven’t ordered anything but this email had my name and my address on it and the email didn’t seem odd so I clicked ‘track my parcel’ and it took me to the official website.

It was my Birthday on Friday so I thought that maybe someone had sent me a parcel or something but idk why they’d sent it via Hermes using my email.

It hasn’t asked me for any passwords or bank details either

It doesn’t seem like a scam but I don’t know what it would be, has anyone else experienced this? Am I making a big thing over nothing?
To reset your password, please click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link in the top right hand corner of the page. Enter your email address in the space provided and click 'send password reset email'. You will then be issued with instructions on how to change your password via email.
Original post by Saint Nicky
To reset your password, please click on the 'Forgotten Your Password' link in the top right hand corner of the page. Enter your email address in the space provided and click 'send password reset email'. You will then be issued with instructions on how to change your password via email.

What? I don’t have an account with Hermes
Maybe its a present? And someone accidentally put ur email thinking it was for the delivery address
Original post by Neverland_girl17
What? I don’t have an account with Hermes

Sorry, that's what I thought you meant.
Original post by Saint Nicky
Sorry, that's what I thought you meant.

No, I just got an email...I’ve never had an account with them
Original post by Neverland_girl17
No, I just got an email...I’ve never had an account with them

Right, well you should contact them about it.
What does this have to do with public sector jobs?
Free parcel? Redirect to my house, Thank you. 😄
I don’t know, I didn’t check what category it was under 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending