The Student Room Group

Girl with mustache removal help pleaseee......

Scroll to see replies

There's nothing wrong with being a gal and having a mustache, why not keep it?
Original post by sarahhhxo
i am a girl and i dont't know why i have a Mustache and i don't want no one to know i have one so does anyoune know any tips on taking it off fully as i really want to take it off and i am embarrased as very other girl has no mustache pleaseee help?....

would be appreciated if someone replied thanks

Honestly, just wax it off. I use cheap wax strips from wilko. When you get your eyebrows done sometimes they ask if you want them to thread your upper lip (mustache area) so you can do that as well. The hair DOES NOT COME BACK THICK. Don't listen to anyone that tells you that.
Original post by Lisa_Simpson
There's nothing wrong with being a gal and having a mustache, why not keep it?

As a guy, a girl with a thick sweaty moustache is not an attractive prospect...
Original post by Lazarevic

That's your opinion, but it isn't fact.
Original post by Lisa_Simpson
That's your opinion, but it isn't fact.

Just stating the obvious as usually hair removal is so you feel better about your appearance
Just stating the obvious as usually hair removal is so you feel better about your appearance

I disagree, we should all embrace who we are, and if some girls have facial hair then cool.
You can wax, thread, or use a facial razor. I use a facial razor now and it’s mess free and exfoliates my skin as well. Don’t listen to anyone who says shaving will make your hair grow back thicker or faster. It’s a myth.
Original post by sarahhhxo
ohhh ok but how come we have mustaches ?

Darker hair colours make it more prevalent then lighter ones 😊

It's literally natural to have hair tho...
Original post by sarahfonsecax
It's literally natural to have hair tho...

Imagine making out though...if will feel weird especially if the guy is clean shaven
even if it's bleached and w/ like little hair showing? ****ing hell I didn't even realise boys even noticed moustaches. But surely its the girl's choice to remove it or are u that type to ask to remove it😬

Quick Reply

Latest