How to get a skinnier waist, thinner legs and be skinnier overall

Watch
Feastful
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheMandalorian)
Exercise and dieting is how you can get a skinner waist and legs. Dieting doesn’t mean live on salads all the time btw. It just means swapping out fatty foods for healthier alternatives. E.g. no fast food, limit your caffeine intake, go for reduce fat dairy products etc.
Definitely agree on the dieting too. I would say that its not necessarily about eating less either; I actually eat about 4 meals a day and I found that eating 4 small meals a day helped me lose a lot of weight in comparison to when I used to eat 1-2 large meals a day. A lot of people do not eat nowhere near enough protein and this can lead to a lot of problems with appetite control and over-eating on carbs (which in turn leads to weight gain and poor muscle tone).

If you eat the right kinds of things (and going on a diet should always be about improving upon what you eat), dieting with effective results can actually be pretty easy to do.
Last edited by Feastful; 1 week ago
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Feastful)
Definitely agree on the dieting too. I would say that its not necessarily about eating less either; I actually eat about 4 meals a day and I found that eating 4 small meals a day helped me lose a lot of weight in comparison to when I used to eat 1-2 large meals a day. A lot of people do not eat nowhere near enough protein and this can lead to a lot of problems with appetite control and over-eating on carbs (which in turn leads to weight gain and poor muscle tone).

If you eat the right kinds of things (and going on a diet should always be about improving upon what you eat), dieting with effective results can actually be pretty easy to do.
Thanks for your input ill definitely use some tips!
UnwantedKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RaA64)
I know this isn't my thread, but is it bad that I'm 6"0 and 54kg?
Have you gone to a doctor about your weight? When you say 'high metabolism' do you have some sort of diagnosed metabolic disorder?
Feastful
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Hannah0505)
Thanks for your input ill definitely use some tips!
No problem happy to help !
RaA64
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gigaberry)
Have you gone to a doctor about your weight? When you say 'high metabolism' do you have some sort of diagnosed metabolic disorder?
No, I haven’t been to a doctor, I’m pretty comfortable tbh, maybe when I’m older I’ll fill out, I think I’m alright
UnwantedKid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RaA64)
No, I haven’t been to a doctor, I’m pretty comfortable tbh, maybe when I’m older I’ll fill out, I think I’m alright
Each to their own but you're very underweight. I know people don't like to look at BMI, but that's more often the other end of the spectrum. You have a very low BMI. For some comparison, I'm a 5'1 female and I'm a healthy weight and weigh 55kg - you're almost a foot taller than me, are male, and weigh less than me. You don't have to do anything but I'd still suggest getting checked out by a doctor.
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RaA64)
I've gained half a kilo - I can't gain weight no matter how much I eat
At most, you will have to eat 200kcal more than someone with similar stats. You just aren't eating enough. Don't make excuses like 'high metabolism', spread out your meals and eat calorically dense foods.
Last edited by Dax_Swagg3r; 1 week ago
Nutritionist
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Dax_Swagg3r)
At most, you will have to eat 200kcal more than someone with similar stats. You just aren't eating enough. Don't make excuses like 'high metabolism', spread out your meals and eat calorically dense foods.
Dax is correct. High metabolism is a cop out
Dax_Swagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nutritionist)
Dax is correct. High metabolism is a cop out
Always agree with you.
penduin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is 65kg healthy? I'm 5'6 (i think i havent measured myself in a while). Even if its healthy I still want to lose more, possibly till 50-53kg
same!!!! but it's between 62 and 65. It goes up and down for some reason
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Chloe tings is amaziiiingggg
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm 5 foot 9 and I way 54/55 or 53 sometimes
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Chocolatecakexx)
I'm 5 foot 9 and I way 54/55 or 53 sometimes
How?? Youre so lucky i hate my weight
BitMel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey 50-53kg is a bit too skinny for someone who's 5"6 imo! (health wise). I'm 5"3 1/2 and 50/51kg and im average/ slim ish.

But anyway eat healthier. Once you've cut most of the junk out your diet you can reduce your portions slowly over time if its still too much. When it comes to exercise, start with normal exercise such as jogging and biking then, if you want, move to HIT training once your body has adapted. Diet is more important that exercise though.
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How?? Youre so lucky i hate my weight
i look normal tho i diet so much
im not lucky trust
im glutan intoleran aswell so i cant enjoy life
Nadia19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
As the title says, what do I have to do to get a smaller waist, thinner legs and thighs, skinnier arms etc?
Chloe ring program the program is free and works for me
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Nadia19)
Chloe ring program the program is free and works for me
Chloe Ting is amazing
Dax_Swagg3r
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Chocolatecakexx)
Chloe Ting is amazing
She really isn't.
Chocolatecakexx
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
She really isn't.
um yeah she is but like,thats ur opinion...?
Nadia19
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
She really isn't.
I think she is her workout program is free (with no equipment) and it’s worked for me and a lot of other people
Last edited by Nadia19; 6 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (192)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (288)
50.09%
I still don't know (95)
16.52%

Watched Threads