Dnipro Medical Institute - Dentistry

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
has anyone studied or is studying dentistry at Dnipro Medical institute? I wanted to know if the course is super heavy and hard, or if it’s manageable. I really want to do dentistry but i’m worried I’ll be bad at it
Sarahp2000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello Anonymous ! Don't be negative ! If you really like it follow your dreams !!! You will never know if you re good or bad if you will not try it! And there is always a chance to change your field. I would not recommend Dnipro because I was about to study there. I have family friends over there , with huge experience in that field and they suggested me to not apply for this Uni. Better check Universities in Kiev.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hey, do you know why dnipro wasn’t good?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sarahp2000)
Hello Anonymous ! Don't be negative ! If you really like it follow your dreams !!! You will never know if you re good or bad if you will not try it! And there is always a chance to change your field. I would not recommend Dnipro because I was about to study there. I have family friends over there , with huge experience in that field and they suggested me to not apply for this Uni. Better check Universities in Kiev.
Do you know why dnipro wasn’t good?
PrynceAli
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi,

You can access the course discipline here and see for yourself how you feel about the topics you would be covering. You could also try contacting the university with any queries you may have about the course. Hopefully they can clear up any concerns you may have =)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PrynceAli)
Hi,

You can access the course discipline here and see for yourself how you feel about the topics you would be covering. You could also try contacting the university with any queries you may have about the course. Hopefully they can clear up any concerns you may have =)
thankyou!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.23%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (53)
27.6%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
54.17%

Watched Threads