Why can't I reply to questions?

Watch this thread
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It's happened to me a few times on here. I go to answer a question someone has posted and red text appears at the top of the page saying "Error Thread" or words to that effect. It explains I am trying to post a comment in someone else's post but i'm not. I'm just trying to reply to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
jemima0103
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
maybe they've deleted the thread. Are you trying to post too frequently possibly. Once I tried to post, and an error came up, and then I had to wait another 30 seconds
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by markova21)
It's happened to me a few times on here. I go to answer a question someone has posted and red text appears at the top of the page saying "Error Thread" or words to that effect. It explains I am trying to post a comment in someone else's post but i'm not. I'm just trying to reply to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
The thread may have been taken down or deleted :dontknow:
markova21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've just looked and the post is still up. It's called Transferring degrees after foundation year, student finance help. It was posted by someone called delagore. It wouldn't let me post a reply. This has happened to me a few times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (16)
29.09%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
40%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.64%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.45%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.27%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
10.91%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.82%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed