Why can't I reply to questions?

Watch
markova21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
It's happened to me a few times on here. I go to answer a question someone has posted and red text appears at the top of the page saying "Error Thread" or words to that effect. It explains I am trying to post a comment in someone else's post but i'm not. I'm just trying to reply to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
jemima0103
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
maybe they've deleted the thread. Are you trying to post too frequently possibly. Once I tried to post, and an error came up, and then I had to wait another 30 seconds
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by markova21)
It's happened to me a few times on here. I go to answer a question someone has posted and red text appears at the top of the page saying "Error Thread" or words to that effect. It explains I am trying to post a comment in someone else's post but i'm not. I'm just trying to reply to it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
The thread may have been taken down or deleted :dontknow:
markova21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I've just looked and the post is still up. It's called Transferring degrees after foundation year, student finance help. It was posted by someone called delagore. It wouldn't let me post a reply. This has happened to me a few times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (849)
42.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.28%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads