Turn on thread page Beta

Human Biology watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi All

Does anyone know whether Human Biology counts the same as Biology when applying to medicine.

Because I studied Human Biology and on lots of university websites, it states Chemistry and Biology. I have Chemistry but not exactly "Biology".

Panic...........:no:

ReputationRep:
    i've usually seen it written as Biology or Human Biology as the requirement. to be absolutely sure you'd be better off contacting the universities directly and asking them (maybe a mass-email if you don't know which you want to go to?)

ReputationRep:
    yeah, i suppose i should email all of them.

i was beginning to panic because all the universities i was think of applying to, except edinburgh - which said human biology can replace biology, said chemistry and biology...

thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    i did aqa human biology...its fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i did aqa human biology...its fine.
    really? phew, that was a relief~~

so for universities that are looking for Biology, i can just tell them i did Human Biology~~
    which should be more human related:yep:

ReputationRep:
    I do human biology it Fine everyone accepts it as an equivalent

ReputationRep:
    I did Human Biology too, it's absolutely fine, its classed the same as biology. Don't worry about it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2008

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.