Part-time student finance/course issues (Uni of Worcs)

Watch
lizardchloe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I study Education Studies with English Lit. part-time at Uni of Worcester and will be going into my ‘second year’ equivalent modules this coming September. However, whenever I try to start my application for student finance 20/21, it says that my course has not yet been opened for applications so I can’t progress any further. I’ve tried contacting the uni and was referred to the finance department, but, despite emailing, I’ve heard nothing back and it’s starting to worry me. I even tried canceling and reapplying for my student finance incase it was an issue my end, but it made no difference.
Is anyone else having the same issues? Or might know why?
Shirohige
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lizardchloe)
I study Education Studies with English Lit. part-time at Uni of Worcester and will be going into my ‘second year’ equivalent modules this coming September. However, whenever I try to start my application for student finance 20/21, it says that my course has not yet been opened for applications so I can’t progress any further. I’ve tried contacting the uni and was referred to the finance department, but, despite emailing, I’ve heard nothing back and it’s starting to worry me. I even tried canceling and reapplying for my student finance incase it was an issue my end, but it made no difference.
Is anyone else having the same issues? Or might know why?
Hi

It might be that the uni hasnt updated the database with they share with SFE. So when your searching for your course, if its not coming up, itll be something that the uni itself has to amend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (159)
38.41%
Take autumn exams (126)
30.43%
Look for a job (15)
3.62%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.35%
Take a year out (70)
16.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
6.28%

Watched Threads