RareNebulas
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
the past 3 days I've just felt sad for what seems like no reason in particular. I've never experienced this before in my life and am generally quite emotionally stable but its just jumped on me. I live a pretty healthy life I exercise, I eat right and stuff like that but I just feel sad. WTF is happening
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by RareNebulas)
the past 3 days I've just felt sad for what seems like no reason in particular. I've never experienced this before in my life and am generally quite emotionally stable but its just jumped on me. I live a pretty healthy life I exercise, I eat right and stuff like that but I just feel sad. WTF is happening
hmmm im acc feeling like that today too

but unlike you i didn't exercise or eat healthy or do anything productive today...maybe that's why i feel like that I've been super grouchy and I've never been this grouchy lol
thagirlhanna
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Its normal it happens to everyone at some point. Don't dwell too much on it okay? Just do what makes you comfortable and happy while knowing that there are good days and bad days. No one needs a reason for being sad or down so long as they act correctly and dont take it out on others. I hope you feel better soon ❤❤❤
RareNebulas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Father-Clause)
I'm sorry to hear this, I hope all things work out for the best.
Thx me too. I'm usually so positive as well 😔
KSingh67
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
my wisdom tooth has been bugging me
RareNebulas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by KSingh67)
my wisdom tooth has been bugging me
nice
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Be kind to yourself. Take some time out to focus on things that bring you joy and that you're grateful to have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads