Getting Ill While On My Period

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
So I've had my period since I was 11, and they've never been that bad, except from in the beginning. Last year I dealt with severe anxiety around the time of my GCSE's. I had one or two really light/non-existent periods. My anxiety is very much related to health worries, even though I have no problems.
Anyway to cut to the point, This past period has been awful. Last week, I just felt terrible, and then I realised it was PMS, which has started getting a lot worse ever since the whole corona/lock down started. I've had nausea and indigestion, which I normally get. I also normally get sinus problems around this time as well, but this month it's been worse. My throat had that stuffy-ness feeling that I haven't dealt with in about 2 years, and my anxiety has been off the scale. I've gone back to my obsession with checking my pulse, which I hadn't done in nearly a year.
I just seems as though my period has got worse ever since we've been at home because of corona
Nova1407
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Oh my gosh that sounds horrible! i have severe spcial anxiety/anxiety in general (mainly thought and trauma related) and everytime on my period my anxiety flares like mad (this week actually) and if you have a sore throat or anything i reccoment eating marshmallows apperently it helps a itchy/blocked throat? no clue why though. Also period might be worse because we havent been going out and getting vitiman D n stuff. Maybe you could go on the pill? its meant to regulate periods and helped with mine alot. 🤗💛
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (2)
20%
I'm not sure (0)
0%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (4)
40%
I have already dropped out (0)
0%
I'm not a current university student (4)
40%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed