The Student Room Group

Thinking of getting a new bike, opinions?

I want to get the apollo phaze mountain bike which is around £170, an apparent all round good bike for commuting and muddy paths but im just wondering if anyone else has had this bike and some of the reviews say that the bike isnt well built and that halfords dont put the bike together properly?
Original post by Gillzy
I want to get the apollo phaze mountain bike which is around £170, an apparent all round good bike for commuting and muddy paths but im just wondering if anyone else has had this bike and some of the reviews say that the bike isnt well built and that halfords dont put the bike together properly?

Going to be tough right now to find a decent cheap bike, just about every "low cost" bike in the UK is out of stock or on really long lead time as lots of people are buying them to avoid public transport for the commute to work.
Original post by Gillzy

That's not really a major concern because you can always complain if you feel it isn't put together properly?
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest