Heels + Insoles! Watch

Snoofles
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Today i rediscovered a *gorgeous* pair of heels i have and realised they're too big at the ankles The rest of the shoe fits fine, its just that my heel keeps slipping out becuase theres no ankle straps!

So I considered doing this...
http://www.wikihow.com/Add-Homemade-...-to-High-Heels
... but iunno if it'll look weird, and seeing as im going shopping tommorrow, i was wondering if there were any other insoles or thingies that actually work?
coni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You can get these that go at the back of your shoe, I used some on a pair of mine that were a bit too big and they worked fine
Red Dust
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by coni)
You can get these that go at the back of your shoe, I used some on a pair of mine that were a bit too big and they worked fine
Ooh, I could use a pair of those!
akshayv2
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I needed new travel Orthotic sneakers and a pair of comfortable dress shoes for a trip we are taking this summer. Orthofeet was recommended by my Physio Therapist. The website is easy to navigate and the ordering process was simple. The delivery took a little longer than I expected because I am in Canada. I did have to pay customs fees as well. But the shoes are great! They fit true to size and they are beautiful and VERY comfortable. Very happy with my purchase.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (147)
27.68%
No (384)
72.32%

Watched Threads