Segued
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi, I've had a draft of an essay back and one of the problems i have is i don't write directly enough, but instead my writing is fairly passive. This leads to it not being analytical enough. I'm struggling a little though to understand exactly how to change this. Can anyone offer any advice?
selfmade student
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Segued)
Hi, I've had a draft of an essay back and one of the problems i have is i don't write directly enough, but instead my writing is fairly passive. This leads to it not being analytical enough. I'm struggling a little though to understand exactly how to change this. Can anyone offer any advice?
not an expert but look for vocabulary thats persuasive and professional for essay writing. Make up a plan and consolidate it with a teacher and work on it. Alos practice writing and use online essay markers which will explain to you how passive or active your writing seems to be.
Visual_Learner
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Google analytical essay tips.
mariopepper
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
First of all you should know what are you writing about. You have to know the niche. Then check out some articles about essay writing tips and use them in your paper
Prolificwriters
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Reach me out.I will educate you on that and your problem will vanish forever.
Smartmindexperts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Segued)
Hello, ensure you pinpoint the regions you have to put a lot of emphasis. Additionally, organize your ideas in a way that you can feel it is possible to explain it to a six year old. If you can be able to do that, then nothing can stop you. I can help you to produce a paramount quality paper if you want.
lilymoh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
PM for assistance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (85)
65.38%
I don't have everything I need (45)
34.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed