Lily755244
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just applied to Morrisons and they got back to me saying I need to complete a short online assessment. Anyone who has worked there please can you explain the sort of questions that’ll be on there.
Thanks so much, Lily xx
Thornton_P
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied to Morrisons not ages back, and it is likely to be a mixture of a couple of assessments. Likely, you'll be asked to complete Situational Judgment, where you be asked questions about prioritizing a response to a scenario - one worst and one best - This page has some more stuff on it to help with this: https://www.graduatesfirst.com/psych...dgement-tests/ . Also, you may face a Verbal and Numerical Reasoning. Respectively, you will have to read text and interpret text and answer questions about it (and solely the text, no outside knowledge) and you will have to interpret mathematics questions. I'd recommend practice if you can for these - the site above I think provides these, but otherwise just get used to reading and quick GCSE maths! I hope this helps a bit, sorry i can't be more help. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.32%
Confident (17)
9.19%
Indifferent (17)
9.19%
Unsure (44)
23.78%
Worried (99)
53.51%

Watched Threads