The Student Room Group

Please can someone help me....

I do A Level Chemistry and wanted to know all the topics that would have come up for this years exam if it went ahead can anyone please help its quite urgent. I do OCR A btw I tried looking at the spec couldn't find anything.
Reply 1
Original post by Dezer
I do A Level Chemistry and wanted to know all the topics that would have come up for this years exam if it went ahead can anyone please help its quite urgent. I do OCR A btw I tried looking at the spec couldn't find anything.

The exams haven’t happened, so no students know what could have come up. Why not practice older papers to get your exam technique stronger? :smile:
Reply 2
@Moonbow I mean like the topics that should have come up that we have to learn in prep for the exams, if that makes sense....

Original post by Moonbow
The exams haven’t happened, so no students know what could have come up. Why not practice older papers to get your exam technique stronger? :smile:
Original post by Dezer

Have you got the OCR A textbook?
Reply 4
Original post by Dezer
@Moonbow I mean like the topics that should have come up that we have to learn in prep for the exams, if that makes sense....

Oh so the A level content for the two years? I’m pretty sure absolutely anything can come up on that, do you want me to try and find the topics for both years :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Moonbow
Oh so the A level content for the two years? I’m pretty sure absolutely anything can come up on that, do you want me to try and find the topics for both years :h:

Just the first year topics please thanks so much
Reply 6
Never mind guys I am really sorry I can be an absolyte idiot at times, Thanks @5hyl33n Its in the front of the textbook my bad:eek:
Original post by Dezer
Never mind guys I am really sorry I can be an absolyte idiot at times, Thanks @5hyl33n Its in the front of the textbook my bad:eek:

Haha, no problem. Glad it's sorted out now.

@Moonbow

Quick Reply

Latest