LordDarwin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Dwhite14)
Hi I see you managed to obtain the answers to John Taylor's Latin to GCSE books 3 years ago! Do you still have copies?! I see he no longer works at the school but am keen to get the answers..
thanks in advance
Hi!! Have you managed to get the answer key to the greek one? If yes, could you send me one too?
LordDarwin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by elkk49)
Thank you for replying. I've recently emailed Mr Taylor who is a very friendly chap and he did sent me the answer keys, so you can do the same to get the Greek ones!
Hi!! Have you managed to get the answer key to the greek one? If yes, could you send me one too?
silversue
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by LordDarwin)
I no longer have it but never fear:Try this link https://www.bloomsbury.com/cw/greek-...-2/answer-key/
If you have any problem go to Bloomsbury publishers and ask for help via 'contact'. Stress that you are an independent student .It is worth getting ' Greek Stories' plus answer key nearer the exam for extra practice too . A version of one of those came up in the 2019 exam . I must have gone through the books 4/5 times but received over 90/ in the Lang paper. Good luck!
silversue
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by silversue)
I no longer have it but never fear:Try this link https://www.bloomsbury.com/cw/greek-...-2/answer-key/
If you have any problem go to Bloomsbury publishers and ask for help via 'contact'. Stress that you are an independent student .It is worth getting ' Greek Stories' plus answer key nearer the exam for extra practice too . A version of one of those came up in the 2019 exam . I must have gone through the books 4/5 times but received over 90/ in the Lang paper. Good luck!
PS You have to set up an account before the link will work ! Its no hassle . Just follow the instructions
spqr101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Sorry I sadly have absolutely no clue, but I am super excited to see a John Taylor related thread!!! John Taylor is one of the gods of the Classical World. He actually did a talk at our school last year and I was sooo excited
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (223)
56.03%
I don't have everything I need (175)
43.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise