Average time before making it official?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Been talking to a guy online since February and started dating and seeing each other and hanging out around late may

Is it too soon to have the talk about making it official ?
How long after dating would you say is a good time to ask?
Don’t wanna scare the poor guy off haha
howisladypole
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I wouldn't say it's too soon at all 🙂 if you ask him and it does scare him off then at least you won't waste your time any longer.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Once you’re bonking it’s reasonable to ask
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
There’s no real time to make it official u will know when the timing is right... the relationship I am in now we waited a bit and it’s being my best relationship, so throughout Jan we were just kinda casually talking a few times a week but not a lot then we told each other we liked each other a couple weeks after and then in Feb he asked me to be his gf.

The relationship previous before that, we got together a few weeks after talking, got cheated on and it lasted 4 months.
SonicsLeftNut
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
No real time limit to this type of stuff but if I was in your position I would be thinking about a relationship after that amount of time, personally. But always remember if they want to be in a relationship with you, they will ask and make it happen. Nothing is holding people back from it so if they beat around the bush then it's not worth it I'd say
CTLeafez
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been talking to a guy online since February and started dating and seeing each other and hanging out around late may

Is it too soon to have the talk about making it official ?
How long after dating would you say is a good time to ask?
Don’t wanna scare the poor guy off haha
Me and my current girlfriend started talking back in March but obviously because of lockdown we couldn’t start meeting up until June time. We finally became official last week, 4 and a half ish weeks after first meeting
Ne en mia nomo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
started dating and seeing each other and hanging out around late may
You mean you were breaching lockdown during a global pandemic just to see a guy you meet online? Is it how you thanked the millions of keyworkers who were risking their own and their loved ones' lives so you could still get food and healthcare?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (125)
27.41%
England (164)
35.96%
Belgium (33)
7.24%
Germany (43)
9.43%
Spain (10)
2.19%