The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sister screamed and shouted for me. I went up and oh look, a spider in her bedroom. Was rather big, still big enough to fit inside a cup, but barely.

..bloody fast too.

(Unless you count the tarantula my mum owned when I was younger haha!)
3 grapes?!

Ahaha, I saw a massive one dragging some kind of leaf across our kitchen floor whilst I was watching TV. I stood up, and managed to get a tub over it before it started going crazy :p:

Made it dizzy and threw it out :smile:
Reply 3
It was big enough for me to see the hairs on it.
Reply 4
I found a huge one in my bath last week. Its body was kind of average house spider size but the legs were huge! So I killed it with a really hot shower and a really high pressure. Then had to do the same again on Monday when I went for a shower after Leeds Festival. Then I found one in my bathroom bin today so I poured bleach on it. I'm such a gentle soul.
Reply 5
The night before one of my GCSE exams years back a spider which was about 3-4 inches wide when sitting normally popped up in my room just as I was going to bed. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I put it outside, so I had to spend 2 hours searching my room when I should've been getting important sleep. :p: The crafty little bugger was hiding behind my mirror.
Reply 6
I saw one with eight legs once - bloody hell, that scared the life out of me.
Reply 7
Sophie*Lou
I found a huge one in my bath last week. Its body was kind of average house spider size but the legs were huge! So I killed it with a really hot shower and a really high pressure. Then had to do the same again on Monday when I went for a shower after Leeds Festival. Then I found one in my bathroom bin today so I poured bleach on it. I'm such a gentle soul.

You're just evil and sick. Stop being such a coward, catch it, and put it outside.
Ah dont talk about spiders, theres one above me on my ceiling, cant be arsed though, seems harmless enough
Amy_J
I saw one with eight legs once - bloody hell, that scared the life out of me.

I'll say, but it's the ones with 8 eyes that really scare me.
am i the only one who had a mental image of a giant smiley spider wearing a party hat saying 'surprise!' in a quite deep, slightly ******ed voice?
Reply 11
I like spiders, I've seen two average sized going in a line, I lol'ed put 'em in a jar, and took them outside ;D
Bear_Grylls
Ah dont talk about spiders, theres one above me on my ceiling, cant be arsed though, seems harmless enough

Doubt you'll be saying that when you wake up choking.
Reply 13
Inside
You're just evil and sick. Stop being such a coward, catch it, and put it outside.

I'm scared of them! They can't crawl over me if they're dead.
Indievertigo
Doubt you'll be saying that when you wake up choking.

an average chocolate bar has 8 spider legs inside it. fact
I saw two taranchalas (sp?) once. They were huge... they were in glass boxes but still! It was in a library of all places and they offered to let me hold one. I said no of course.
camel spider killed my dog.
Reply 17
When will they become extinct? I hate them!
I opened my window at the other night (good job the light was on!) and it flew in!
I was only opening the window to put a tiny one out that was on my drawers then i get shocked with a massive one in my face. Was ready for bed (dead drowzy) wasn't after this happened was up for another 3hours and this was at 1am!
Reply 18
One of those long-legged things, about six inches toe-to-toe. I've had smaller (but still frickin' huge) ones come galloping at me out of the kitchen. I miss the teensy ones we used to get when I lived in the country--these town spiders are bloody mutants.

I used to catch spiders under cups then forget to throw them out. This came to an abrupt end the day my mum lifted up what she thought was a cup I'd knocked onto the floor...
Sophie*Lou
I'm scared of them! They can't crawl over me if they're dead.

unless they're zombie spiders.

there really should have been some zombie spiders in 28 days later :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending