Example revision timetables

Watch
Chammomd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi

Does anyone have an example revision timetable they don’t mind sharing with me please.

Thanks
Caymen

Becca216
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A revision timetable is quite a personal thing, but the best way to go about it is to split each day into 30 mins sections, then block out any time where you are not available, e.g school, family time, sports etc...then decide how long you want to spend on each subject and timetable it in. How you timetable your subjects is up to you - some people like to do one subject a day, others like to do 30 mins/1 hour on each subject.

Hope this helps
Chammomd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Becca216)
A revision timetable is quite a personal thing, but the best way to go about it is to split each day into 30 mins sections, then block out any time where you are not available, e.g school, family time, sports etc...then decide how long you want to spend on each subject and timetable it in. How you timetable your subjects is up to you - some people like to do one subject a day, others like to do 30 mins/1 hour on each subject.

Hope this helps
U got an example of your timetable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.28%
Receiving them online / by email (290)
50%
I still don't know (97)
16.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise