Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've seen far too many posts from people who aren't up for nights out in clubs! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol i like clubs...although my friends are clubbing right now and im at home lol...only because i thought i had to start work at 7am

ReputationRep:
    I like clubs, and I'm a science student!
    Party with me

ReputationRep:
    I love clubs (crazy for an engineering student )

You lot in senghenydd court by any chance ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crunchman)
    I love clubs (crazy for an engineering student )

You lot in senghenydd court by any chance ?
    TalyCourt I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    no idea at the moment - how depressing... i may be homeless! lol. less than 3 weeks to go and still no idea where i'll be living!! eep x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bwin12)
    no idea at the moment - how depressing... i may be homeless! lol. less than 3 weeks to go and still no idea where i'll be living!! eep x
    That's exactly how i was feeling the other day :yep:

You should hear any day now.

ReputationRep:
    I like clubs although I'm not sure how Cardiff will compare with London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raziell)
    I like clubs although I'm not sure how Cardiff will compare with London.
    Cheaper I'd imagine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataloulou)
    Cheaper I'd imagine
    Yeah definitely, although some student nights in London are very cheap.

ReputationRep:
    The clubs in Cardiff are excellent and fairly varied, if you like that kind of thing. However, I generally don't, and would much rather go to a gig, even a small one. However, there is a club called Metros, just of Queen Street, that plays Rock music and has a warmer atmosphere, so I might go there.

ReputationRep:
    i love clubs!
    slightly off topic, but is anyone going to see kids in glass houses in the SU in october?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    The clubs in Cardiff are excellent and fairly varied, if you like that kind of thing. However, I generally don't, and would much rather go to a gig, even a small one. However, there is a club called Metros, just of Queen Street, that plays Rock music and has a warmer atmosphere, so I might go there.
    My flatmate managed to get kicked out of metros :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    From time to time, yeah I do. Not something I have the energy that often for though.

ReputationRep:
    I love a good night out!
    Totally going to the freshers week traffic light party!

Although sometimes I'd rather go to a rock night than a dance-y night, but get a few drinks in me and I'm so there.

ReputationRep:
    I quite like clubs...as long as the atmosphere is great (and I'm not skint) I'm there.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.