The Student Room Group

Boy advice - is he actually interested

I've met this guy and almost every day he asks if I will come round to his or go out somewhere. I usually get scared or nervous and say that I'm busy and he says it's okay and then asks another day. When I finally agreed to him he asked to hang out almost every day after. Suddenly we didnt speak for a solid week or two. Then he randomly popped up and asked if I wanted to hang out. I said that I was busy the first few times but this time I've decided to go and see. Is he actually interested or does he just want me for company and sex? I should mention that when I'm over in the house usually we'll have dinner (we take turns paying) and we will cuddle while watching netflix. We only kiss a little. I've been heart broken before and I dont want to make myself vulnerable if hes not even interested.

Thank you to those who answer
I am sorry I believe I don't have much experience in the are to tell the difference between when he wants u for sex or to actually want more than sex but I can tell you why not talk to him, u seem close and he seems enthusiastic( almost like he likes you as he would like to spend time with also please bear in mind I have no clue what his character is like) so y not put yourself out there if u see him as someone you would want to be with . I hope this was somewhat helpful :wink:
Sounds like he likes you. Some guys try it to see if they can get sex tho. Play it at your pace and if you are comfortable you go there but only once you think you know his motives.

He sounds keen to me though so you shouldn’t keep saying no, especially if he asks you to do stuff or you will lose him
@SteveyStack, You are absolutely right.

You should seize the opportunity while you have the chance I guess
Reply 4
It sounds like hes interested, why do you think that hes not?
You seem to be giving him the wrong message saying that your busy, though. If you want to hang out, you need to send that message across to him.
u shld meet him more often to try and find his true intentions through the way he acts around you
I think he could be more consistent / pace himself a bit better.

Meeting every day is a little intense. Then dropping out for 2 weeks.

Just average it out a bit better, else it risks sending mixed signals. It doesn't mean he's not interested if he does send mixed signals. Mixed signals could mean a lot of things. In this case, intuition is telling me he might be a little inexperienced. I don't know though.

Not messaging for 2 weeks after meeting up almost daily, without saying anything, is a mixed signal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending