Horny4Maths
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi.
In Founders accomodation (Band J specifically if that makes any difference), does the room come with a mirror or a pinboard? And is the lamp that comes with the room a desk lamp (would assume it is but just wanted to check)?
Also, what are shared pantries like (I'm in catered)? Do I need to bring my own washing up liquid and stuff like that?
Elnie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Horny4Maths)
Hi.
In Founders accomodation (Band J specifically if that makes any difference), does the room come with a mirror or a pinboard? And is the lamp that comes with the room a desk lamp (would assume it is but just wanted to check)?
Also, what are shared pantries like (I'm in catered)? Do I need to bring my own washing up liquid and stuff like that?
I'm not in Founders, bit this what I remember from the open day.
All rooms have a large, grey pinboard.
There might be a mirror above the wash basin if you get that founders room. Otherwise there might be ome inside the wardrobe but I'm not sure 😕
It is a desk lamp.
For founders pamtries you have a microwave, kettle, fridge and possibly a toaster?? You also have a food locker. If you want to be able to clean up any dishes you use, you should bring cleaning stuff. Also your own cutlery and bowls/plates if you plan on making sandwiches, deinks or microwave meals
Horny4Maths
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Elnie)
I'm not in Founders, bit this what I remember from the open day.
All rooms have a large, grey pinboard.
There might be a mirror above the wash basin if you get that founders room. Otherwise there might be ome inside the wardrobe but I'm not sure 😕
It is a desk lamp.
For founders pamtries you have a microwave, kettle, fridge and possibly a toaster?? You also have a food locker. If you want to be able to clean up any dishes you use, you should bring cleaning stuff. Also your own cutlery and bowls/plates if you plan on making sandwiches, deinks or microwave meals
Thank you
Elnie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you
No problem 😊
octo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you
Hey!! There's definitely a mirror inside the wardrobe in each room. Some people have an extra mirror of their room has a washbasin, but everyone gets at least one!! ❤️ Sorry for missing your post in the other thread haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (174)
38.07%
Take autumn exams (143)
31.29%
Look for a job (16)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.6%
Take a year out (76)
16.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
5.91%

Watched Threads