The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Bangor 2021

couldn't see a thread for bangor 2021, so I created one. is anyone planning on joining Bangor university in 2021, and if so what courses x
Original post by Anonymous
couldn't see a thread for bangor 2021, so I created one. is anyone planning on joining Bangor university in 2021, and if so what courses x

I might do, Bangor is one of the ones I am looking at. If it do go to Bangor I would be doing geography either BSc or MGeog.
What about you?
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Marine biology/zoology :smile: coming on sept 18th
I plan on joining bangor in 2021 and doing zoology xx
Original post by Freyaxguest
I plan on joining bangor in 2021 and doing zoology xx

Yeah I'm doing very similar with zoology with conservation!
I am debating doing that x
Bangor os one of my choices. I am from London and I won’t lie, I am quite scared to choose Bangor as my main option, because of the very different type of life as well as it is very far. I applied to do Psychology there and I hope to start Sept 2021.
Reply 7
Hey if anyone has any questions about psychology at Bangor, feel free to ask any questions as I’m a first year ☺️
Original post by anossia
Hey if anyone has any questions about psychology at Bangor, feel free to ask any questions as I’m a first year ☺️

I don't have a specific question, but could you tell me about the course as a whole, what you learn, how the lessons go, as well as the life at uni itself and how did Covid-19 affected your learning, like practicals and etc...
Hi I am going to Bangor, and I’m going to study Psychology!
Hi! I applied for Bangor and I am thinking of putting it as my first choice :smile: I am hoping to study psychology with clinical and health psychology!
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by isah_domenico21
Bangor os one of my choices. I am from London and I won’t lie, I am quite scared to choose Bangor as my main option, because of the very different type of life as well as it is very far. I applied to do Psychology there and I hope to start Sept 2021.

I've applied for psych too, and although I love the course, I've put it as my insurance for the same reasons of it being very different from where I'm from and being far away. Its only 3 hours in the train to London I think which isn't too bad.
I’ve applied for Bangor for marine biology and I chose my accommodation earlier :smile:
Original post by isah_domenico21

Hi,

Great to hear you have applied to study Psychology with us here at Bangor.

You can get a direct train from Bangor to London within 3.5 hours so it's not too bad at all.

Why not chat to some of our students on Unibuddy to find out more about the course etc:

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/student-life/unibuddy?ub_medium=product&ub_source=Chat%20Bubble&ub_content=Students%20Button

We are not a massive city like London, and you do have mountains and the seaside around you here at Bangor.

Much of the population here at Bangor are students.

Please let me know if you have any queries or questions, I'm more than happy to help :smile:

Sera
Have a place accepted for Diagnostic Radiography at Bangor over here. Anyone else?
Hey I'm hoping to join Bangor 2021!
I've been wanting to study Geography but may change subjects or uni through clearing. I'm interested in sustainable development, conservation, social justice etc. but don't know the best path to take. Will a Law sociology or politics degree be more useful?

Has anyone studied geography and know what the career prospects are like?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ZainabMaria
Hey I'm hoping to join Bangor 2021!
I've been wanting to study Geography but may change subjects or uni through clearing. I'm interested in sustainable development, conservation, social justice etc. but don't know the best path to take. Will a Law sociology or politics degree be more useful?

Has anyone studied geography and know what the career prospects are like?

Hi there,
It's fantastic to hear that you're thinking of joining Bangor in September! We have a Virtual Open Day this Saturday, it will be a great opportunity for you to learn more about the subjects you're interested in and also a chance for you to ask questions to the lecturers. You can register online here.

Please let me know if you have any other questions at all :smile:
Anna
I’m starting at Bangor in 2021, transferring from mathematics at Man Met to psychology at Bangor
Original post by cocolena
I’m starting at Bangor in 2021, transferring from mathematics at Man Met to psychology at Bangor

Hi there,
It's great to hear that you're starting at Bangor in September!
If you have any questions at all I would be happy to help :smile:
Anna

Quick Reply

Latest