lottieroseee
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hiya I'm going to hartpury this year (if I get the grades 🤣!) And was just wondering I'm on the waiting list for livery is it likely I will get a space before we start as I really don't want to go without him? I've heard lots of mixed opinions on taking a horse there i it as good/bad as it's made out to be? also what's your experience with the rooms/ blocks which ones are the best or worst and why? Sorry so many questions 😂🤭 thankyou xx
Lily Hicks
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi lottieroseee, I'm a student at Hartpury and kept my horse on livery in my first year! It's hard to say about the waiting list as it depends if a stable becomes available although I think the best thing to do would be to email [email protected]. The facilities are great and I really enjoyed keeping my horse there, they do have some strict rules but these are purely to keep everyone safe as there are so many horses onsite. The rooms are all pretty similar and I wouldn't say that any are better/worse than others, although the plus blocks do have a bigger kitchen and washing machine and the kitchens will vary depending on whether you select catered or self-catered. Hope this helps!
lottieroseee
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Thankyou so much xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (8)
4.6%
Confident (17)
9.77%
Indifferent (17)
9.77%
Unsure (40)
22.99%
Worried (92)
52.87%

Watched Threads