The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lilangel890
Could've included an 'other' option :P

Beska

Lmao! What is he?!
Reply 22
voted history because there was no classics.
suprised so many are doing FM but then again it is TSR so
Reply 23
oh God and i'm going to be one of them :s
would be interesting to know what the statistics for the rest of the A level students are across the whole country though.
Reply 24
wow thanks for that. Good find.
I think maths is still an extremely popular option but further maths is a lot less so in the real world than in TSR. Also had no idea film/media studies was that popular. It's more popular than physics. That would never happen on TSR lol. Not suprised about phychology either actually, I know laods of people doing it because they think it would be interesting but a lot of them don't really know what the course actually entails.
Reply 25
yeah. And to be honest just being in the middle average or just competiting with people on TSR is a good acheivment really because it usually means you're quite good for your school lol
I, being the sick SOB that I am, decided to select every option in the poll just for kicks
Reply 27
Interior design :wink:
Reply 28
You've missed out a fair few A-levels mate.
Reply 29
UltimateJ
You've missed out a fair few A-levels mate.

Did you even read the OP?

I can only select 16 options - I chose the most common A-Levels.
Reply 30
going to do actuarial science at LSE/cass but I don't know if my GCSEs are pushing it a bit with LSE so there's only one way to find out. So yeah, hoping to become an actuary later on in life and get work in london. It's nice to have a plan. How about yourself?
Why do the three sciences and the two separate maths get their own options, yet "Modern Foreign Languages" are clumped into one? :rolleyes: :hmmm:
None of the subjects on the list.

Politics, Law and Philosophy at A2.

Can't wait to get back to college.
Beska
Did you even read the OP?

I can only select 16 options - I chose the most common A-Levels.

I'd say more people do Music than Drama; on here, anyway.
Reply 34
Greatleysteg
I'd say more people do Music than Drama; on here, anyway.

:frown:
Reply 35
yeah. Well good luck with cambridge. To be honest, I don't need to go to cambridge because it wouldn't help with becomnig an an actuary, but if they gave me an offer for maths I'd still snap their hand off lol
Didnt like the GCSE forum anyway :P

I'm doing biology, chemistry, physics, maths & further mathematics (MEI).
So add another scientist to the list :biggrin:
Reply 37
It wouldn't help because they don't offer actuarial science as a degree or any degree that gives exemptions from the 15 proffessional exams.
Reply 38
:redface: No Politics?
Reply 39
I'm doing history, biology, applied art and textiles
I'm happy

Latest