Help! I have received a full offer in my application system, but it disappeared now!

Watch
Amsnanak
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I did receive a full offer of Bachelor of Physics which is my favourite and in the application system that ‘decision’ did change into ‘full offer’. Yet I found it changed into ‘Not Qualified’ another day and the offer just disappeared! Fortunately I have downloaded the offer as an evidence and it has ‘The offer of admission is final’ right written in the offer! I emailed the offer to my faculty and the Students Center to ask for help but nobody replied. So what can I do now? I really really love the uni I applied for and I do love physics. Please help!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Did you meet the offer conditions?
Amsnanak
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
Did you meet the offer conditions?
Of course I did.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Amsnanak)
Of course I did.
And when did you email?
Amsnanak
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
And when did you email?
It’s been 4 days now
Noodlzzz
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It’s been 4 days now
Phone?
Amsnanak
Rep:
?
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
Phone?
I called but no one answered then I emailed.
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I called but no one answered then I emailed.
You need to call during working hours.
2500_2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I did receive a full offer of Bachelor of Physics which is my favourite and in the application system that ‘decision’ did change into ‘full offer’. Yet I found it changed into ‘Not Qualified’ another day and the offer just disappeared! Fortunately I have downloaded the offer as an evidence and it has ‘The offer of admission is final’ right written in the offer! I emailed the offer to my faculty and the Students Center to ask for help but nobody replied. So what can I do now? I really really love the uni I applied for and I do love physics. Please help!
You received an offer for physics at Cambridge? (that seems unlikely as Cambridge don't offer undergrad physics on its own). Or did you post this in the wrong forum?
davros
  • Study Helper
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 2500_2)
You received an offer for physics at Cambridge? (that seems unlikely as Cambridge don't offer undergrad physics on its own). Or did you post this in the wrong forum?
This

You've posted this in the Cambridge forum but there is no "Bachelor of Physics" at Cambridge - there are BA degrees in Mathematics (with Physics) and Natural Sciences which allow you to specialize in Physics if you want.

You will get more appropriate advice if you post in the forum for the uni to which you have applied, although the comments made above re contacting the uni directly still stand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (6)
15.79%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (11)
28.95%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (21)
55.26%

Watched Threads