The Student Room Group

Lost my virginity to another virghin at 14.

So, I had sex for the first time at 14 and 7 months, after that,I couldn't find a person who wouldn't be with me for money. I survived 2 relationships for money without cheating on,but during third for money,I cheated on with a hooker(the girl I was with is a girl who uses amphetamine and meth). I also had 2 girlfriends after that,but cheated on them too. Now,I'm 21,but having long-distance relationship with a girl who is 25. How would you describe you sex life. Do you regret anything? Should I regret anything I did/experienced?
(edited 3 years ago)
Non existent
Reply 2
just stay out of relationships until you can be with someone who doesn't use you for money like when you're at the age when mostly everyone has jobs. i guess you cheat on them when they use you, do you feel validated after doing that?
anyways cheating is never cool man
Crikey.
Original post by megan_e
just stay out of relationships until you can be with someone who doesn't use you for money like when you're at the age when mostly everyone has jobs. i guess you cheat on them when they use you, do you feel validated after doing that?
anyways cheating is never cool man

It can be hard when go to a night club,and arrive with a Lamborghini. Like, besides my 2 best friends,every girl want to mate with me,and every guy wants to take photos with that...although it's a friend of friend, whose friend who is renting luxury cars,but me and my rooommate have it for free.
Can't help you there mate, i'm a virgin :tongue:

Relationships should never be built on money, they should be built on true love. You need to find someone who you can build a relationship based on true love rather than money with.
It's only relationships that are built on true love last the longest as they are from the heart.
Reply 6
Original post by JaxTeller5390
It can be hard when go to a night club,and arrive with a Lamborghini. Like, besides my 2 best friends,every girl want to mate with me,and every guy wants to take photos with that...although it's a friend of friend, whose friend who is renting luxury cars,but me and my rooommate have it for free.

i'd say dont go to clubs regularly when you're in a relationship, and maybe get better friends they all seem like trash, hang out with people that have other interests. you may want to re-evaluate some of your actions, i couldnt live with myself if i cheated on my bf, but i guess you didnt feel much for them which is understandable. dont just accept anyone who wants to go out with you, ask yourself if your're really interested in them as a person.
You were the same age as me-
I feel like a good child
Original post by Nialler x
Can't help you there mate, i'm a virgin :tongue:

Relationships should never be built on money, they should be built on true love. You need to find someone who you can build a relationship based on true love rather than money with.
It's only relationships that are built on true love last the longest as they are from the heart.Oh,

Oh,I see. But I wold never believe you are a virgin,expecially with that women profile pic. IK about that,but I wanted to find someone,who would love me,but didn't. I thought it was my fault after seeint her photos.and similar photos from second girlfriend, 3rd one affected that there are no true love,until I found someone 4 years older,and I love her. <3
Oh,I see. But I wold never believe you are a virgin,expecially with that women profile pic. IK about that,but I wanted to find someone,who would love me,but didn't. I thought it was my fault after seeint her photos.and similar photos from second girlfriend, 3rd one affected that there are no true love,until I found someone 4 years older,and I love her. <3

Yeah that's not me, that's a celeb lmao, i'm only 17. True love happens when you're not looking for it!
Original post by Nialler x
Yeah that's not me, that's a celeb lmao, i'm only 17. True love happens when you're not looking for it!

I see what you mean...everything.
I see what you mean...everything.

Yayayay glad to hear!!

Ever need advise let me know, i'm a love/relationship adviser, people come to me all the time , i'm serious btw
I've had sex with 4 people (I'm 29) and honestly, I regret all but one of them - my current partner. I should never have had sex with my first boyfriend, the two in the middle were just using me. This relationship now is for real, I'm happy, and sex is part of a healthy and happy life. I just wish I knew more about that when I was younger!
I’m going to sound really old and boring here but here goes: take your time, if you’re intention is to be with this person forever then what is the rush? Build that strong foundation, learn to trust them and build an emotional relationship first and then everything else is a bonus. I do sometimes find in taking your time like this, people get bored of you or tired of waiting, but that just helps you to realise that these people aren’t right for you! Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest