I'm so scared and dont know who to turn to:(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I slept with a guy 2 days ago and I think he had a genital wart on his penis, I didnt notice it until near the end and I didnt wanna be rude or embarrass him by asking then and there so I sent him a message to ask about it but I can see that he blocked me and I dont know what to do I'm so scared..dont know who to turn to...we used a condom but I gave him oral sex without one and he said he'd want to see me again but he blocked me which makes it 100 times more dodgy and I dont know what the hell to do
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Go to your GP and test for STDs.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have you had the cervical cancer vaccination? You used a condom - you should be fine. Try not to worry
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Apachecow)
Have you had the cervical cancer vaccination?
It depends on which one they had though? The one I had doesn't protect against the strains that cause genital warts.
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That sounds very dodgy - I’m sorry you’re in this situation :hugs:I would not meet up with this guy again!

Unprotected oral sex is unprotected sex - you should absolutely get checked out for STDs, either at your GP or local sexual health clinic. If he had HIV, asymptomatic chlamydia or any other STD as well as/other than the wart, I’m afraid you could have it.
Anonymous #1
I have a little bump under my lower bum and I asked an online doctor he said its warts
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a little bump under my lower bum and I asked an online doctor he said its warts
Go and see a real doctor in real life and get yourself properly checked over.

A diagnosis can't be made be online just by you asking questions. You need to be looked at and tested.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Surnia)
Go and see a real doctor in real life and get yourself properly checked over.

A diagnosis can't be made be online just by you asking questions. You need to be looked at and tested.
I have an appointment made for friday, I read that hpv takes 1 to 3 months for symptoms to appear so i dont think it's that unfortunatly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (91)
38.72%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.34%
Look for a job (6)
2.55%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.4%
Take a year out (40)
17.02%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.96%

Watched Threads