The Student Room Group

I'm so scared and dont know who to turn to:(

I slept with a guy 2 days ago and I think he had a genital wart on his penis, I didnt notice it until near the end and I didnt wanna be rude or embarrass him by asking then and there so I sent him a message to ask about it but I can see that he blocked me:frown: and I dont know what to do I'm so scared..dont know who to turn to...we used a condom but I gave him oral sex without one and he said he'd want to see me again but he blocked me which makes it 100 times more dodgy and I dont know what the hell to do:frown:
Go to your GP and test for STDs.
Have you had the cervical cancer vaccination? You used a condom - you should be fine. Try not to worry
Original post by Apachecow
Have you had the cervical cancer vaccination?

It depends on which one they had though? The one I had doesn't protect against the strains that cause genital warts.
That sounds very dodgy - I’m sorry you’re in this situation :hugs:I would not meet up with this guy again!

Unprotected oral sex is unprotected sex - you should absolutely get checked out for STDs, either at your GP or local sexual health clinic. If he had HIV, asymptomatic chlamydia or any other STD as well as/other than the wart, I’m afraid you could have it.
Reply 5
I have a little bump under my lower bum and I asked an online doctor he said its warts:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I have a little bump under my lower bum and I asked an online doctor he said its warts:frown:

Go and see a real doctor in real life and get yourself properly checked over.

A diagnosis can't be made be online just by you asking questions. You need to be looked at and tested.
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Go and see a real doctor in real life and get yourself properly checked over.

A diagnosis can't be made be online just by you asking questions. You need to be looked at and tested.

I have an appointment made for friday, I read that hpv takes 1 to 3 months for symptoms to appear so i dont think it's that unfortunatly:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest