hello3434
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Couldn’t find a Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship forum, always kept returning searches about Microsoft Office 365.
Recently applied for Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship in Reading branch for Partner Learning and Development Co-ordinator with a Skype chat on Monday. Anyone in the same boat? Would love to discuss how people have been preparing and what to expect!
OptiWeight
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hello3434)
Couldn’t find a Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship forum, always kept returning searches about Microsoft Office 365.
Recently applied for Microsoft Degree Apprenticeship in Reading branch for Partner Learning and Development Co-ordinator with a Skype chat on Monday. Anyone in the same boat? Would love to discuss how people have been preparing and what to expect!
Microsoft trying to convince you to buy office365.
K1014
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi I applied to a degree apprenticship to and I have had my Microsoft teams connection interview!! How did yours go?
hello3434
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hey! congrats, i also have an interview scheduled? when is yours for and what pathway did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?
K1014
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hey! congrats, i also have an interview scheduled? when is yours for and what pathway did you apply for if you don’t mind me asking?
Thankyou!! Mine was last week and I got through that one and now have a final interview next week! i applied to consumer device and sales!!
hello3434
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
nice man, i’ve applied for partner and customer experience. when’s your final interview, mine is scheduled for monday, wbu?
K1014
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
nice man, i’ve applied for partner and customer experience. when’s your final interview, mine is scheduled for monday, wbu?
Mines scheduled for Tuesday!! Have you had the first initial interview?
hello3434
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
yep had it last week, just an informal chat really. how are you preparing for the interview?
K1014
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yep had it last week, just an informal chat really. how are you preparing for the interview?
I'm mainly making sure I fully know the role!! And can talk confidently about Microsoft, I found that there isn't too much help on here on the internet in terms of other people's experience
hello3434
Rep:
?
yeah found the same, not many example questions. hopefully no really tricky ones, apparently microsoft is known for those but that might be for mostly technical jobs
K1014
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yeah found the same, not many example questions. hopefully no really tricky ones, apparently microsoft is known for those but that might be for mostly technical jobs
I think this interview will have two people on the call tho
hello3434
Rep:
?
is your role a marketing one? sounds like it, just had a call idk if you were on it or not but had to write so much **** down lol
hello3434
Rep:
?
hi katie
K1014
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
hi katie
Hello kas
Aluebhosele
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by K1014)
I think this interview will have two people on the call tho
What did they ask you on the final interview and stuff ?
K1014
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Aluebhosele)
What did they ask you on the final interview and stuff ?
I haven't had mine yet
Aluebhosele
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Anyone had their final interview yet ?
A*Student2017
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Aluebhosele)
Anyone had their final interview yet ?
Don't think anyone would do so until later this week or just after next (mainly because they recently closed and are probably are arranging assessment centres, phone interviews etc)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (171)
57.97%
No they should not (89)
30.17%
Abstain (35)
11.86%

Watched Threads