A sport or not.

Watch
TSR User_123
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is gymnastics a sport or not?
username1339858_
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Yes it is a sport
ymca_m
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes, the skill required to participate in competitions and do well is pretty self explanatory.
Although once again, there's a difference between doing it as a hobby and competing at hard levels
Richard Bucket
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sofie Rose)
According to Wikipedia.

Gymnastics is a sport that includes physical exercises requiring balance, strength, flexibility, agility, coordination, and endurance.
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sofie Rose)
I do gymnastics as a warm up before I get started. It is an important part of my sport, that is why a clear 'yes'.
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah but not a proper proper sport
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.74%
Okay (110)
28.95%
A bit lacking (142)
37.37%
Not good at all (91)
23.95%

Watched Threads