Woolies cheap webcam not working! Watch

Calumcalum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So I got this £5 webcam from woolies oh yeahh. It works a fair amount of the time but sometimes I plug it in and when I click AMCap (the program where it runs just as a camera), it comes up with an Error saying "This graph cannot preview!"
And then when I use it on msn it just says it's not plugged in, or its in use. But it's definitely plugged in because on My Computer it's registered... does anyone know how to sort this out? Thanks
El Hosko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You should have gone to Tesco...
Plato123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Refund the webcam and buy a better one.
squeak
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Calumcalum)
So I got this £5 webcam from woolies oh yeahh. It works a fair amount of the time but sometimes I plug it in and when I click AMCap (the program where it runs just as a camera), it comes up with an Error saying "This graph cannot preview!"
And then when I use it on msn it just says it's not plugged in, or its in use. But it's definitely plugged in because on My Computer it's registered... does anyone know how to sort this out? Thanks
Don't buy a five pound webcam from Woolworths.
JocastaJackal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You get what you pay for and all that jazz.
lolimemma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it's plugged in it still may be in use. Like with my cam there's an option to open it and take pics without being on msn. If this is open it won't work with msn as a webcam. Same if you haven't set it up as a cam on msn (Audio and video setup).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.54%
No (200)
72.46%

Watched Threads