The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Accomodation advice for university of Liverpool

HI! I'm starting university in November 2020. I'll be studying at the management school at university of Liverpool. I'm really stuck deciding on my accommodation. Any recommendations or advice would be a huge help. Thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by Pineapple_pizza
HI! I'm starting university in November 2020. I'll be studying at the management school at university of Liverpool. I'm really stuck deciding on my accommodation. Any recommendations or advice would be a huge help. Thanks a lot :smile:

Hey, it really depends on what you would prefer. The Uni has four on campus accommodation's (Crown Place, Melville Grove, Vine Court and Philharmonic Court) and one off campus student village (Greenbank) for first years. The on campus accommodations are all within a 5-10 minute walk of the Management school with Vine and Melville being the closest (Vine is literally the next building across!). Greenbank isn't too far away (15 minute bus). There's a choice between catered and self catered, single bed or double bed, ensuite or shared bathroom etc. so I'd just recommend choosing what you think you would prefer - there's also loads of private accommodations around the Uni that you could look into as well! Hope this helps :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
:motz:
Reply 3
Hi I just got out of accommodation and am going to be living with friends this year, I was with IQ accommodation and they have this scheme that if you refer a friend to it you both get 200£ each probably in the form of vouchers since this is what my sister got when Student Roost accommodations did the scheme too! Tbh as a student I really just want the vouchers to save money!!! If you are interested or you know someone is please reply and I will send you my resident number and the code you put in when you book!
Good luck in your accommodation hunt!!!
Many thanks and good luck at uni!
I was at Urban Sleep Hardman House, built literally last year, really nice staff and generally if you ask for kind roommates they will try and sort you out - or you could just get a studio.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending