Get out. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    It's retro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Wtf? Cheese?

Get out. :sad:

Whats wrong with cheese? It's a good source of calcium I'll have you know!

It's disgusting. :sadnod:

(Original post by LH123)
    Whats wrong with cheese? It's a good source of calcium I'll have you know!
    How ironic.

ReputationRep:
    How ironic.
    Maybe i should have researched before posting that.

Too much calcium is bad kids, don't listen to those cheesestring adverts!

(Original post by LH123)
    Maybe i should have researched before posting that.

Too much calcium is bad kids, don't listen to those cheesestring adverts!
    No, that's not why at all. calcium878 hates the cheese.

ReputationRep:

My bad, but apparently calcium RDA's are exaggerated, good to know eh? I'm afraid I'm too much of a TSR noob to know things such as calcium878 hates cheese.

ReputationRep:
    You learn something new everyday

(Original post by FCUtdWill)
    You learn something new everyday
    Hm. He's really passionate about this hate to me. Did you know he's a massive trains geek?

ReputationRep:
    Hm. He's really passionate about this hate to me. Did you know he's a massive trains geek?
    :yep: I've seen a few posts in the trains society a while ago.

Plus, when me and him went to a FC United match last year he was complaining (and talking about) the trains we got etc.

:yep: I've seen a few posts in the trains society a while ago.

Plus, when me and him went to a FC United match last year he was complaining (and talking about) the trains we got etc.
    Lol, what a geek. FC United, nice work. I'm meaning to go and see them at some point while I'm up here.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, what a geek. FC United, nice work. I'm meaning to go and see them at some point while I'm up here.
    He is. :yep:

Nice, I can remember a while back (about last year) talking about them with you along with AFC Wimbledon (I have no idea how I remember that, but it's how I've remembered your username and who you are) (nothing negative btw)

He is. :yep:

Nice, I can remember a while back (about last year) talking about them with you along with AFC Wimbledon (I have no idea how I remember that, but it's how I've remembered your username and who you are) (nothing negative btw)
    Ohhh, yeah, I remember that. Good times, man. I knew I'd seen you somewhere before. Anyway, they play at Bury, right? How much are tickets? Do you go often? Are you in Huddersfield now? Can I ask all these questions?

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask all these questions?
    No.

Peeeeeens.

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh, yeah, I remember that. Good times, man. I knew I'd seen you somewhere before. Anyway, they play at Bury, right? How much are tickets? Do you go often? Are you in Huddersfield now? Can I ask all these questions?
    Yeah, I've only recently (in the last couple of months) come back to this forum after I left my other forum (cal knows why, something personal).

They play at Gigg Lane in Bury. Tickets are £7.50 for adults, £5.00 for concessions, £2.00 for under-18s.

I've only been to the one game, and that's the one I went to with Cal, against Wakefield (I'm sure you've heard of the place if you're in Manchester, if you don't, it's near Huddersfield) and haven't been to Gigg Lane yet.

I'm in Huddersfield now. You can ask some questions if you want.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I felt left out of the conversation so i pointlessly interrupted.

Please, do continue.

Yeah, I've only recently (in the last couple of months) come back to this forum after I left my other forum (cal knows why, something personal).

They play at Gigg Lane in Bury. Tickets are £7.50 for adults, £5.00 for concessions, £2.00 for children.

I've only been to the one game, and that's the one I went to with Cal, against Wakefield (I'm sure you've heard of the place if you're in Manchester, if you don't, it's near Huddersfield) and haven't been to Gigg Lane yet.

I'm in Huddersfield now. You can ask some questions if you want.
    Oh, right. Did they find out you were underage at the time?

That sounds really expensive for non-league football. My UEFA Cup ticket for Man City the other week was only £15.

Hmm, a closet fan of a non-league team? :p: Seems a bit strange, but fair place to you. I do know of Wakefield, and I did since long before I came to Man Met. Why haven't you been?

The last question was a joke.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.