Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update 4! watch

Announcements

I think I'm going to do roquefort mash. My flatmates will have to deal with the smell. Although they're now having a party, so it seems... which puts me off going into the kitchen to cook at all. :erm:

Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Do they have food poisoning?
    :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jangrafess)
    I think I'm going to do roquefort mash. My flatmates will have to deal with the smell. Although they're now having a party, so it seems... which puts me off going into the kitchen to cook at all. :erm:
    Why dont u join the party? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaW)
    Do they have food poisoning?
    :dry: no

ReputationRep:
    I keep going into the kitchen and trying to cook. But all the hobs are being used.
    you should just sit in the kitchen lurking (or chatting) til the hobs are free. it's a cunning plan :teeth:

(Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Why dont u join the party? :teeth:
    Because I'm pissed off, tired and hungry. And partying isn't my thing anyway. Not this kind of party anyway. Normally at parties I spend most of the time sat in the garden, if there is one, or upstairs, with only a few people who come and go as the night goes on. I far prefer small social groups.

(Original post by dan)
    you should just sit in the kitchen lurking (or chatting) til the hobs are free. it's a cunning plan :teeth:
    Could do, but every conversation I've had with my flatmates so far has come round to me being the only Southerner in the flat, and why London's so great. Bored nao k?

(Original post by dan)
    :dry: no
    you alright dan

ReputationRep:
    Could do, but every conversation I've had with my flatmates so far has come round to me being the only Southerner in the flat, and why London's so great. Bored nao k?
    just say "it's not the north". usually shuts them up :^_^:

(Original post by dan)
    just say "it's not the north". usually shuts them up :^_^:
    Yeah, I've tried. :dry: It doesn't. I find them all really bland but also incredibly talkative. Gaaah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    you alright dan
    hey man! i'm good :teeth: you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I've tried. :dry: It doesn't. I find them all really bland but also incredibly talkative. Gaaah.
    yeah. my first week was full of pointless, boring conversations. but it got me talking to people that I eventually found I liked so it's all good

I still love it here btw. Just feeling a bit sociopathic.

Well, mebbe. I'm happy to only have a few really close friends up here tbh, and I've got two good friendships starting up already, it's just that neither of those people live in my halls.

(Original post by dan)
    hey man! i'm good :teeth: you?
    I am rather cool.
    I got a warning for negging Absurd last night and telling her to **** off. I don't quite remember doing it.

I love that girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I am rather cool.
    I got a warning for negging Absurd last night and telling her to **** off. I don't quite remember doing it.
    lol. were you a bit drunk? :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm pissed off, tired and hungry. And partying isn't my thing anyway. Not this kind of party anyway. Normally at parties I spend most of the time sat in the garden, if there is one, or upstairs, with only a few people who come and go as the night goes on. I far prefer small social groups.
    Ah ok.

Kick them of the kitchen. :teeth:

(Original post by -M$ [email protected])
    Ah ok.

Kick them of the kitchen. :teeth:
    That'd go down well.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.