Emilyytthomson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, I am just starting my EPQ and for a level am taking biology, chemistry and psychology. I plan on studying to become a vet and so would love for my EPQ topic to be about animals however I plan on doing an art epq instead of a literary essay and so was wondering if anyone had done this or had any idea.i am thinking animal diseases or impacts of animal testing would be easy to depict in an artistic format but would still love some new ideas?
FarmVet
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Emilyytthomson)
Hi, I am just starting my EPQ and for a level am taking biology, chemistry and psychology. I plan on studying to become a vet and so would love for my EPQ topic to be about animals however I plan on doing an art epq instead of a literary essay and so was wondering if anyone had done this or had any idea.i am thinking animal diseases or impacts of animal testing would be easy to depict in an artistic format but would still love some new ideas?
Hi there I'm a graduated farm vet but I did an EPQ before my application to university and it was very rewarding. This is a very unique take on a veterinary EPQ, I like it . Just as an idea, have you considered an anatomy drawing of a particular species. I know the RVC where I studied had regular art clubs in our anatomy museum and it was a great for fun revision . The RVC anatomy museum has had some specimens digitized into an online library so perhaps this can be useful for inspiration? If you can name/ label the parts of your drawing it's great preparation for university as well see link: https://www.rvc.ac.uk/Review/anatomy/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (6)
35.29%
No - I have already returned home (2)
11.76%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
35.29%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (3)
17.65%

Watched Threads