How not be a good student! gyg going into yr10

Watch
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Image hey everyone! so im going to be starting a gyg and in september im going into yr10. In previous years I didnt do well in school but hopefully I can turn that around!

Also if anybody tell me how to tag people pls pls do so

hope you enjoy the journey!!!!
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
Image hey everyone! so im going to be starting a gyg and in september im going into yr10. In previous years I didnt do well in school but hopefully I can turn that around!

Also if anybody tell me how to tag people pls pls do so

hope you enjoy the journey!!!!
best of luck! you can tag people by typing an @ followed by their username, then selecting their username from the list that pops up. This is still the 2019/20 GYG forum but once next year's forum is released it'll be moved there.

Your image isn't working btw
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sinnoh)
best of luck! you can tag people by typing an @ followed by their username, then selecting their username from the list that pops up. This is still the 2019/20 GYG forum but once next year's forum is released it'll be moved there.

Your image isn't working btw
oh ok thank you!!!!
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
also how do i get the images to work??
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
sun 26 july
hello everyone its the next day and i thought id update you all to get into the habit so I can commit to this

so today im probably going to practice maths so wish me luck with that:

tags(if this works) Sinnoh
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
also how do i get the images to work??
Most reliable way for me is uploading the image to imgur and then using the embed image via link button. If you've never done it before, right-click the image once it's uploaded and choose "copy image address"
Last edited by Sinnoh; 2 months ago
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Most reliable way for me is uploading the image to imgur and then using the embed image via link button. If you've never done it before, right-click the image once it's uploaded and choose "copy image address"
oh ok thanks you!
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Hi everyone..... or just me. So yesterday me and my family made a gingerbread house... it tasted pretty ok but the icing made me wanna puke ugh.

So.... i'll be honest I have nt got much done. Well I mean I practiced juggling (at the moment I can only do it with two balls) so we'll see how that goes:bebored:

Today not much is gonna happen but I just thought id update this blog so I can commit to it like I said in my last
-
-
So about school..... My school have signed up to this thing called gcse pod so that's fun and if ill be honest.............. I MISS SCHOOL>: I just miss bein with friends and goin into lessons like I just miss havin somethin to do I guess but at the same time i've also gotten used to this lockdown which is worrying.

So yeh thats my little update for... whoever is here I guess....
tags
-Sinnoh
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
At least you're doing... something. Anything :lol:
Yeah it can be difficult to stay motivated to post updates - just don't feel bound to a fixed schedule, one thing you don't want to do is make it feel like a chore.
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
At least you're doing... something. Anything :lol:
Yeah it can be difficult to stay motivated to post updates - just don't feel bound to a fixed schedule, one thing you don't want to do is make it feel like a chore.
Nah it doesnt feel like a chore I mean I dont mind doing im just afraid that months will past without me posting an update because my brain is big dumb
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Nah it doesnt feel like a chore I mean I dont mind doing im just afraid that months will past without me posting an update because my brain is big dumb
Yeah tbh that does happen with a lot of these blogs - some don't make it past the first post
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Yeah tbh that does happen with a lot of these blogs - some don't make it past the first post
yeh its a shame
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Tue, jul 28... (yes I had to read that from my computer)

So hello evryone just givin yall or again whoevers here a quick update so yeh
So school wise This vid was made basically outlining whats gonna happen and how the school days gonna be etc.

Honestly I cant wait to go bac and im sure I speak for a lot of people when I say this.
So to lighten the mood... I had pizza!

But lowkey im becomin a pick I need to start eating more heathly like I said I was gonna be a vegatarian like lmao that didnt last long.
Also ive started doin some maths in the evenings to prepare for yr10 and im goin to make notes in the cgp books to get a headstart ~ #model student:cool:

So yeh anyways thats bout it my blog seems a lil bit boring but eh borings my middle name:bored:
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
sorry forgot bout tags:
Sinnoh
SuperiorPotato
Sinnoh
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Becoming a pick? what does that mean lol
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Becoming a pick? what does that mean lol
sorry i meant pig lmao
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Ayyyeeee also I'm in year 10 right now so this will be fun
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
Ayyyeeee also I'm in year 10 right now so this will be fun
AYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what subjects you takin??
SuperiorPotato
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
AYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE what subjects you takin??
I'm doing maths Science English RE French Computer Science Business and Geography. Year 11 will be fun next year
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
(Original post by SuperiorPotato)
I'm doing maths Science English RE French Computer Science Business and Geography. Year 11 will be fun next year
yep a barrel of laughs like gcse who whos she? im taking maths english lit and lang triple, comp sci, history ,french and rs but only becaus rs now is compulosry and guess wat... WE HAVE TO TAKE THE GCSE EXAM IN YR10!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (103)
13.29%
I'm not sure (33)
4.26%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (238)
30.71%
I have already dropped out (19)
2.45%
I'm not a current university student (382)
49.29%

Watched Threads