Post Lockdown Anxiousness

Watch
jackywm11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone, I'm not usually the sort to post about my issues in forums, but I've spoken to my friends lots about this to no avail, so I'm posting it here! I'm really not the sort to panic - ever. But recently after Lockdown seeing all my friends again, before meeting them I feel horrific. I feel sick at just the thought of meeting them. Before Lockdown I never had this issue (except if it was romantic, I'd genuinely be sick, which wasn't great), and I don't have this issue with family at all.

It's definitely not a perception thing as I meet up with them looking insanely scruffy. Basically, I'd just like to know if anyone's got any quick fixes for this sort of panic? I've tried coffee before it, helped a bit. I never had this issue before lockdown, and I know that as I see them more I'll feel better, but I'd appreciate some quick fixes. I know this is a really tiny problem but I'd appreciate any help. Thank you!
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, I dunno. I think you just have to do it, and stay safe in the process (as much as you can anyway).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (154)
38.21%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.52%
Look for a job (14)
3.47%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.22%
Take a year out (69)
17.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
6.45%

Watched Threads