Re: The thought of doing GCSE's scares me

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Emily5243)
How about talking to your family or your teachers? They might be able to help. Are you getting stressed whenever you sit down to do school work or is it just for exam questions?
I can't talk to them. It's not about the school work/exam questions, just the stress of it all. I can't cope with it anymore, and sometimes I feel like ending it all, but then I don't for some reason.
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can't talk to them. It's not about the school work/exam questions, just the stress of it all. I can't cope with it anymore, and sometimes I feel like ending it all, but then I don't for some reason.
Hi!

Sorry you are feeling this way. What I would recommend is taking a few days off and not doing any work in that period. Start again in a week or two and see how you feel. If you want to vent you can do so here or PM me.

I completed my GCSE's last year so I definitely understand it can get a bit overwhelming at times.

You aren't stopping because you know that by carrying on you can open up a lot of doors in the future. :hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (154)
38.21%
Take autumn exams (123)
30.52%
Look for a job (14)
3.47%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.22%
Take a year out (69)
17.12%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
6.45%

Watched Threads