Julz1980
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
hi
Anyone know whether all classes will be online or in person come Sept for PGCE courses in England???
Advertisement
btw i use arch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, each university follows a different directive. Some offer whole term online, some develop 'blended' style. Best check with the department.
Hope this helps.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Julz1980)
hi
Anyone know whether all classes will be online or in person come Sept for PGCE courses in England???
It depends on your uni, so you will need to contact them.
Advertisement
Ellielindsay
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Julz1980)
hi
I can't speak for every university, but in my Exeter interview they said predominantly online with one seminar a week in person. I should add that I'm not going to be studying there, but this is the info I was given. Hope it's a bit helpful!
I did, however, accept a school direct place that's accredited by Plymouth and they said we'd still be going in for our lectures/seminars. This would only be once a month though... I think.
Last edited by Ellielindsay; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise