Any starting 1st year at RGU, are you moving to Aberdeen in September?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Just wondering are people who are starting RGU in September moving to Aberdeen for 1st semester even if their course is mostly online? I’m only on campus for 2 weeks of the semester so I’m not sure whether to move or not as I don’t live close. I’m planning on moving into their student accommodation.
Unite Students Aberdeen
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hello,

Unite Students have 8 student properties in Aberdeen.

We have rooms available from £78 per week including all bills.
No Deposit and pay nothing until you move in.
We offer flexible tenancies to accommodate different lengths of stay to suit you.

Our properties are conveniently located in close proximity to the University.
Our properties are highly rated on student accommodation review websites.

If you would like us to send you our property video tours or further information about our properties and pricing please drop us a message anytime.

Our team are available 24/7 and are more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Your Unite Students Aberdeen Team
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just wondering are people who are starting RGU in September moving to Aberdeen for 1st semester even if their course is mostly online? I’m only on campus for 2 weeks of the semester so I’m not sure whether to move or not as I don’t live close. I’m planning on moving into their student accommodation.
Hi, I’m literally in the exact same position as you. I don’t know what to do either. I would prefer to move into student accommodation honestly but considering where I live and the cost, I’m not sure it’s worth it :/
Luna_1o1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a first year too and I haven't even received any information regarding how much of my course is online. If your course is really on campus for only two weeks I would not move to Aberdeen in the first Semester. What course are you taking anyway?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (37)
24.03%
Better than expected (34)
22.08%
Worse than expected (83)
53.9%

Watched Threads