The Student Room Group

Haircut disaster

I’m a guy and went to get a haircut today. I asked for a couple inches off and to tidy up the back and sides. But when he got round to cutting my fringe, he literally cut most of it off and left me with about three centimetres at most on top...bearing in mind it was literally past my eyebrows before. It’s now so short and I’m meeting up with all my friends tomorrow
Reply 1
Everyone gets a bad haircut at some point in their lives. Just laugh it off with your friends, thats all you can do.
Reply 2
Original post by LovelyMrFox
Everyone gets a bad haircut at some point in their lives. Just laugh it off with your friends, thats all you can do.

It’s not really a bad haircut but he cut most of it off so I look completely different
Original post by LovelyMrFox

If the OP is at a state school, that’s now a safe option. There are bullies
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
It’s not really a bad haircut but he cut most of it off so I look completely different

Meh, hair grows back. Next time just clarify what you want the hairdresser to do.
Damn, that's unfortunate. I also had a fringe incident once, and despite some funny looks from my friends on the first day I was never bullied in any way (in a state school). It will grow back.
Reply 6
Original post by 15Characters...
Damn, that's unfortunate. I also had a fringe incident once, and despite some funny looks from my friends on the first day I was never bullied in any way (in a state school). It will grow back.

It’s basically like this style/length now. I know it’ll grow back but can’t believe the barber just decided to cut it all off without even asking
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
It’s basically like this style/length now. I know it’ll grow back but can’t believe the barber just decided to cut it all off without even asking

Like this:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending